Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

164455 Posts in 24575 Topics- by 21825 Members - Latest Member: monc56
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Breast Growth Stories    (Read 16329 times)
Teflon
Posting Member

« on: April 06, 2007, 05:39:47 PM »

I wanted to post a link to this story.
I think this is a good place for it.
http://www.chesttalk.com/drupal/node/2682
angel_allen
Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 05:40:17 AM »

link dont work teflon! it says access denied! Shocked
Res6462
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 08:19:50 AM »

The link gets you to a page that does say access denied but if you look to the lower left...below the login....you'll see a button to create an account.

Roger
Teflon
Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 11:12:40 AM »

The link gets you to a page that does say access denied but if you look to the lower left...below the login....you'll see a button to create an account.

Roger

Right.
Sorry about that. It's a free registration.

The story is about a man living in the near future when a chemical gets into the human food chain and by the end of the story 1 in 10 guys are growing breasts as a result with some of the societal prejudices and situational exploits included as part of the story. The main character undergoes this affliction (he grows breasts, large ones) and the story is in the form of his personal journals.
funkytown69
Posting Member

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 09:34:27 PM »

Roger

Right.
Sorry about that. It's a free registration.

The story is about a man living in the near future when a chemical gets into the human food chain and by the end of the story 1 in 10 guys are growing breasts as a result with some of the societal prejudices and situational exploits included as part of the story. The main character undergoes this affliction (he grows breasts, large ones) and the story is in the form of his personal journals.

Sounds very similar to me.  Kinda like my life story hehe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: