Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

164326 Posts in 24555 Topics- by 21790 Members - Latest Member: ManInDistress
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Very angry !!    (Read 4739 times)
pr0digy
Posting Member

« on: April 20, 2009, 09:27:27 AM »

My GP reffered me to the main hospital, where I had an appointment exactly 2 weeks ago. There, I was asked if I would be OK with having surgery (to which I replied yes), and I was then told I would be made an appointment to see a plastic surgeon.
However, I rang up today, and turns out my appointment HASN'T been booked. It's getting hotter every day, and I can't bear wearing a suit jacket in the heat any more. I'm on the warpath. First stop, GP surgery! Angry

Had gyno for the best part of 8 (awful) years
Surgery on Monday 20th July. Never felt so happy in my life!
GynO_DuDe
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 01:40:17 PM »

What a suprise ... Its happened to me aswell mate when I tried the public route ... I eventually had enough and went private after I figured out a way to pay the 4 grand needed.
Atomic6
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 11:37:40 PM »

gynodude - who performed your surgery if you dont mind me asking?
GynO_DuDe
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 02:36:24 PM »

Mr Levick based at the Priory Hospital in Birmingham, UK
whyme243
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 11:16:43 AM »

My GP reffered me to the main hospital, where I had an appointment exactly 2 weeks ago. There, I was asked if I would be OK with having surgery (to which I replied yes), and I was then told I would be made an appointment to see a plastic surgeon.
However, I rang up today, and turns out my appointment HASN'T been booked. It's getting hotter every day, and I can't bear wearing a suit jacket in the heat any more. I'm on the warpath. First stop, GP surgery! Angry
don't worry bro, its coming. i can imagine you've lived with this for a long while, another month won't kill you Smiley
nipples
Posting Member

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 08:07:01 PM »

I do not believe so many men hate their boobs. Thy are the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I love them!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: