Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

164228 Posts in 24546 Topics- by 21680 Members - Latest Member: Drifter
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: POST OP::Katarzyna Ostrowska-Clark, Szczecin Updated 07.02.12 1 yearpost    (Read 20893 times)
jakeyboy08
Gold Member

« on: February 22, 2011, 04:13:09 AM »

!!POST OP PAGE 2!!
Hi,

Im about to have the surgery done soon 10/04/2011, so i thought i would write a thread about me exprience so far and post op once its done.

Back Ground:

20 Years old.
Never been over weight.
Previously used the gym doing weight training e.c.t. as i worked there as a personal trainer. (will be going back training after the OP)
From London.
Height: 5ft 10in.
Weight 10 Stone.

After speaking to Jeremy Clark for over 1 year trying to save the money to book the operation i will finally be going 10/04/11.
Jeremy himself is great for infomation about booking the surgery, hotel, flights and did tell me ways i could make the operation a little cheaper as i was struggling to save 2500 for everything.
I was first quoted around 1300 but this unfourtantly went up to 1450 as i was quoted the first price 1 year ago.

Deposit was 200.

The hotel price was 200 for 7 nights. (IBIS) (for 2 people staying in 1 room)

The flight with Ryan air for london standsted - Szczecin were 147.76 for 2 people. ( they were cheaper then suddenly went up we i went to book them think this was very dodgy. they also went back down once booked?

Transfer from airport - hotel and from hotel - airport i was quoted 70.

Price of operation quoted the second time is: 1240 Without lypo or 1490 With Lypo. (i wont no if i need it or not untill i get there)
(-200 deposit)

I Belive the blood tests and ultrasound comes to 55.00.

I will be going on the 8th April and coming back on the 15th.

I went to see my doctor today 22/02/2011 to ask her a little infomation and about a medical note to get me out of work for 1 month + and she said it would be no problem for her to do that for me and to go back and see her once its done.
She also confirmed she will remove the stiches for me after the operation once im back in England and also said to come visit her ever 14 days post Op for a check up to make sure everything's going fine which i thought would be really good and will put my mind at ease a little more.

I have attached a few photo's pre op and will post a few more pre op photo's a few days of the operation.
Once the operation's done i will post post op pictures periodically of results, and update what my exprience was out their.

Any questions just ask.

Jake

All Photo's Pre-op so far can be found Below

GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

mart
Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 04:15:59 AM »

Good man Jake. You got a bargain with the hotel, Atrium cost me 354 for 6 nights, its closest to the clinic though.
Your doctor sounds great also, I've yet to go and see mine but I shall be doing that in the next few weeks, he's usually very good also.

Good luck mate.
mart
Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 06:37:33 AM »

Hi Jake

5 weeks now till your surgery, how you feeling? I just can't wait to fly over now and get the op done.
I'm really not looking forward to wearing the compression vest 24/7 for 6 weeks or so.
Also a bit worried about scar tissue, fluid building up and needing to be drained etc but should be fine.
Have you told anybody your going yet?
I'm really looking forward to the write up of your experience mate.

Mart.
jakeyboy08
Gold Member

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 02:11:33 PM »

Hello Mart,

Yes mate not long now, Glad to be nearly on the otherside so to speak but scared to if i was honest as ive never had an operation that i can remember.

Im not bothered as i wore one for 3 years I had not just one btw Cheesy they were nike pro vest their really good in my opion.
I doubt ill be wearing it for 6 weeks 24/7 to be honest maybe for the first 2 weeks.

Scar tissue, fluid building up e.c.t. im not that worried about as i have aready prepared myself so this and scars im not worried about at all even if they stay their i couldnt care either way.

Ive told my doctor lol my girlfriend who has always know as i told her and thats it, the next person to know is my work i should tell them soon lol.

Cheers mate i will do before and after pictures too for anyone who's intrested.

Jake

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

mart
Silver Member

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 02:06:50 AM »

Thanks for the reply Jake

I'll see if I can get a couple of those nike vests. A lot of people have wrote good things about them.
Foxgunner still hasn't replied on the other thread, bit strange lol.
Good luck with telling work and give us an update before you fly out mate.
If you need a chat or anything just pm me.

Mart.
dannyboy740
Posting Member

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 08:10:40 PM »

Good luck Jake!
The Ibis isnt too far from the clinic, and is quite central for the main town.
You'll be fine, and look fairly lean so shouldnt need much lipo
jakeyboy08
Gold Member

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 04:18:01 PM »

Mart: Yes they are good i have a number of them and used to use them alot untill i came to terms with the condition about a year ago a thought f*ck it lol, so im just going to use that for compresion.
I didnt think he would dont no why the idiot would not say all that stuff then not back it all up by replying to simple questions.
Thanks mate i will do Smiley Cheers.

Thanks Danny,
Great that was a consern of mine.
Ha i hope i dont need Lipo my mate had drains after getting stabbed in the lung i remember him saying how painfull they are lol.

Less then as month to go now Cheesy
Will be taking Before pictures of a few day before i go for the OP around the first week of april Smiley

Jake

nufc2011
Posting Member

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 05:53:49 PM »

Thanks for the info I have rearranged my money and have enough, have been in contact with Jeremy and they can fit me in, in July. Will be paying deposit tomorrow slightly nervous and excited I have wanted this for about 16 years it doesn't seem real.

One pain is I Newcastle doesn't fly direct I have to go via Brussels but it's no biggie.

*EDIT* My op is now booked for the 4th of July.

Please keep us updated with your progress.

Thanks
jakeyboy08
Gold Member

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 04:42:38 AM »

Good stuff mate, just read your post and wrote on it.

Will Do Mate,

Jake

jakeyboy08
Gold Member

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 05:12:23 AM »

PRE OP Photo's::::
Fly out tomorrow 08/04/11 will update post of 15/04/11.

Jake

mart
Silver Member

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 05:54:57 AM »

Good luck Jake.
Celts
Bronze Member

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 01:39:05 PM »

I honestly cant tell there is anything wrong with your chest at all!  Good luck mate hope you get the result you are after.
nufc2011
Posting Member

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2011, 03:02:03 AM »

Good luck Jake, I'm sure you will be happy with results.

jakeyboy08
Gold Member

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2011, 04:20:02 AM »

Thank you everyone I'm having the op in the morning will post an update on Tuesday .... Jake

nufc2011
Posting Member

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 10:18:52 AM »

Must be weird, I don't know how I will feel after having the op having had it for so long. Hope your doing well post op mate.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: